Initial Assessment (30 mins)
Follow Up Appointment (30 mins)
Extended Treatment (45 mins)
We accept and are registered with all major health insurances such as BUPA, AVIVA, AXA , Nuffield health, Simply health, Rehab works, Overland health, Cigna, WPA, HCML etc..
To use your health cover at our clinic please follow these steps:
- Call your insurance company to get an authorisation number.
- At the time of your booking, please confirm your authorisation number, membership number and total number of sessions authorised.
- If booking online, please provide all the above information on the booking note.
- Please clarify any excesses on your policy with your health insurance to avoid unexpected charges at a later stage.
- We bill directly to most of the insurance companies.
- Clients with other insurances must pay their sessions directly to us. We will issue you with a receipt so you can claim your treatments back from your health provider.
Late cancellation fees:
Please be aware that you will be liable to pay any late cancellation or no show fee.
We operate on a 24 hours' notice cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your appointment please give us 24 hours' notice so that we can offer you a more convenient time and to avoid a charge. If you do not attend the appointment or cancel the appointment with less than 24 hours' notice, a charge the equivalent of the full fee of your appointment will be applied and any pre-payments forfeited.
If you're covered by health insurance you will be liable to pay any late cancellation or no show fee.
If you're more than 15 minutes late for your appointment your therapist might not be able to see you.